What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

REVIVAL Wolverhampton 28/29 November 2015

Not sure how many or what pins yet but will include LOTR , Radical , Funhouse , Spiderman and Metallica

Pins for REVIVAL will be Metallica LED Pro , Addams Family , Funhouse , Spider-man , Radical , Diner , Bride of Pinbot and Whirlwind

Unfortunately this clashes with the London Pinball League Meets at The Pipeline, otherwise i would have come along to this. :(

Saw Craig at Arcade Club on Saturday, I hope to make one of the days for this, good of you to provide them Steve :thumbs:

Diner is poorly but has been replaced by Transformers. Funhouse came back from loan today

Games set up . Bit of tinkering required in the morning but all go for 9am .

10 machines in total

BRIDE
RADICAL
FUNHOUSE
JOKERZ
WHIRLWIND
ADDAMS
JOHNNY MNEMONIC
SPIDERMAN
TRANSFORMERS
METALLICA LED

The event looked like a success - a lot of people in there today. Lots of old consoles/computers hooked up, a decent amount of arcade cabs (for such a small venue), and of course the pins mentioned above, plus a T3 pin.

This gave me my first chance to properly get stuck in to Metallica for the first time. Have to say i'm very impressed with it...and also managed to get the high score!

Good to meet @steve brum today - hope you manage to sort out the couple of casualties you had once you get the machines home!

Also a rfm and Mario from mark wolvo . transformers played well Saturday but the flipper spring broke Sunday so was retired. Head fell off bride. Oh well things happen. I cranked up metallica so you could here it everywhere in the building. Have made some more johnny converts. Surely an under the radar machine

It was a great event, but sady other commitments and issues (and feeling slightly under the weather) meant apart from dropping off and picking up the RMF and Mario Bros, I missed most of it :( I didnt even realise Steve had additional pins set up in the side bar/room area! Still, it was a great job by Craig and the gang to get it organised, and as always fantastic that so many people support and bring equipment. Hopefully next time I will have the whole weekend free so I can enjoy the weekend undisturbed! :)

Had a great weekend. Spent most of the time playing pins, in particular the Metallica which I absolutely loved - I'm now deciding what videos from my collection I can part with to pay for one!

REVIVAL will be back with a full scale event next summer with at least 15 pins. watch this space

Back
Top Bottom