What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted Revenge from Mars

Tyke

Site Supporter
Alias
Mike
I’m looking for a RFM if anyone has one for sale please? Not too bothered on condition either way. Cheers

The latest episode of Silverball Chronicles details the origins and development of the Pinball 2000 system, well worth a listen - https://thepinballnetwork555350716....onicles-ep-16-millennium-moment-pinball-2000/

Episode Summary
Pinball was suffering in the late 1990’s. Home gaming consoles dominated households. In the decades that preceded the 90’s, people ate at home and went out for entertainment; society was changing. As a result, arcades suffered. Pinball needed something to jump-start sales. They needed to draw in a new video game that would engage youth. Pinball 2000 was the answer to that call.
Join Ron and Dave this month as they talk about how Pinball 2000 was created, Pat Lawlor and George Gomez vs. JPop, Pepper’s Ghost, Adam Rhine and animations, Neil NiCastro-Unmotivational Speaker, Lucas Films’ NDAs, Dave’s hatred for Jar Jar Binks, and how Jar Jar tanked, nearly killing pinball.

The latest episode of Silverball Chronicles details the origins and development of the Pinball 2000 system, well worth a listen - https://thepinballnetwork555350716....onicles-ep-16-millennium-moment-pinball-2000/

Episode Summary
Pinball was suffering in the late 1990’s. Home gaming consoles dominated households. In the decades that preceded the 90’s, people ate at home and went out for entertainment; society was changing. As a result, arcades suffered. Pinball needed something to jump-start sales. They needed to draw in a new video game that would engage youth. Pinball 2000 was the answer to that call.
Join Ron and Dave this month as they talk about how Pinball 2000 was created, Pat Lawlor and George Gomez vs. JPop, Pepper’s Ghost, Adam Rhine and animations, Neil NiCastro-Unmotivational Speaker, Lucas Films’ NDAs, Dave’s hatred for Jar Jar Binks, and how Jar Jar tanked, nearly killing pinball.
And the platform is still impressive even today. Alot of my children's friends are still amazed by the technology and the graphics 'projection' on to the playfield. 22 year old technology , not too shabby.!!! ♥️ Best driver board to

Oh ok fair enough bud I will keep you posted I may know of another one I’ll ask

There's one on ebay?

I asked the owner if he was on here but said ebay is a betting selling platform for security 🤷‍♂️

Last edited:
I think that has been on there a little while so bid him for it 👍🏻👍🏻

Back
Top Bottom