What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted REVENGE FROM MARS

My opinion is that its a fun game but super repetitive. It's a shame that the playfield is shorter than normal and obviously you don't have any feeder ramps or bash toys. But it's still good fun. I'd like another one maybe one day. For me though, the 3D graphics need an update to todays standards. Particularly the explosions and some of the character models and animations. I could do that myself and I did offer to do so at the time I owned one. I don't have time to do that now, but soneone should. You could even do a complete re-skin with alternate graphics and sound. The potential is there to make something more interesting.
Interesting you said that.
Perhaps someone should do this - get a crowd funder going for Jim...... :)

It’s a fun game to play a few times at the arcade but after that it’s a bit boring.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I sold mine before xmas for either £1600 or £1700 (cant remember) and it was a mint one. I liked it but it wasn’t a keeper, initially loved it, but it lost its charm for me, but Jims code saved it for a while. Its ridiculously heavy when you’re trying to get the legs on. I did see the post for tales from the crypt and rfm the other month and said to the mrs will we buy them, and probably from the pure weight and fact it nearly snapped my back i was told to do one (replace ‘do one’ with something with f followed by off including THAT look). I think if u have a 16/17 budget then your probably in the ballpark and rough ones are gonna be less.

I sold mine before xmas for either £1600 or £1700 (cant remember) and it was a mint one. I liked it but it wasn’t a keeper, initially loved it, but it lost its charm for me, but Jims code saved it for a while. Its ridiculously heavy when you’re trying to get the legs on. I did see the post for tales from the crypt and rfm the other month and said to the mrs will we buy them, and probably from the pure weight and fact it nearly snapped my back i was told to do one (replace ‘do one’ with something with f followed by off including THAT look). I think if u have a 16/17 budget then your probably in the ballpark and rough ones are gonna be less.

:rofl:

and that in a nutshell is why code updates are worth doing 😃
Night and day difference with your code. I went from 1.3 to 2.0 and its amazing how much an influence that had in me keeping it for longer. You did a great job with your updates. It added so much more fun to the game. Keep shooting soldier 😀

Last edited:
Unfortunately, nothing happened with the one offered to me, The seller has been too busy to send me information on it, So, still looking!

Unfortunately, nothing happened with the one offered to me, The seller has been too busy to send me information on it, So, still looking!
Maybe a key worker and working around the clock ,or I'll ,or setting up his place of work with cov-19 regulations . Unfortunately not everyone have been able to stay at home and be safe . Keep cool and chill out dude ,all good things come to those who wait :):thumbs:

Also a key worker here, but sorry your post is in relation to what? Just stated that I'm on the lookout for the machine again? I am very much calm 😂

Back
Top Bottom