What's new

Found it! Revenge From Mars

I have a super mint fully restored one running my Pinball's cpu and LCD monitor new cab art metallic black powder coated armour truly stunning you won't find nicer £3000

I have a super mint fully restored one running my Pinball's cpu and LCD monitor new cab art metallic black powder coated armour truly stunning you won't find nicer £3000

Does sound great, but possibly a little too rich for me at the moment (may struggle to get CapEx approval from the CFO/wife!)- interesting that it's got an LCD and a new computer in there - would def last longer with that combo. I have a VM running the nucore code at the moment (just experimenting) so I know that if the worst happened with a Prism card - I could get the game going.

So I'm probably looking for an as-is original which may need a bit of a clean and hopefully is a worker not needing too much tlc

truly stunning you won't find nicer

I have an absolutely mint original with 1100 plays on the clock. That's 61 plays per year since 1999 :) It's not for sale though at any price.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a brand new never opened one that was then opened, painted by Picasso, only played ever by John Lennon ( who we had to resurrected specially at vast expense) and then covered in solid gold, with a real alien topper, and then hermetically sealed,

And I will sell for one billion dollars. Muhhhhhaaaaaaahaaaaaaaa

gumtree dude turned out to be a timewaster - first said it was available then radio silence when I asked to come and see it - only to be told that his wife has said it has been sold - some people!

Back
Top Bottom