What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Revenge From Mars & Stern Indiana Jones - Selling for customer

myPinballs

Site Supporter
Alias
Jim
Selling 2 games for a customer. I'm about to go on holiday for a few days so will forward details to interested parties once back on Monday. Both games have been stored for a few years and have only just been plugged back in. They are both sold as is and should be inspected and played before collection. The seller does not want phone calls after the fact on any niggles. The descriptions are as accurate as i can make them after viewing today. Please view all pictures carefully.

First up is a very nice Revenge From Mars - £2000 ono

Original unwrinkled cabinet, new CRT monitor and nice playfield. New lockdown bar and backbox rear door is present with keys. Was my own Revenge from Mars years ago, before i sold it and got another. One of the nicest original cabinets that i've ever seen. I restored the playfield and fitted an nos crt monitor. Playfield is a good one with very little wear on the shooter lane. It has the blinking red eye martian mod and the original bill ung saucer mod. Since setting up again I need to check the cables for the saucer mod as they are not spinning and also the starter for the uv backbox tube. There are also a couple of minor marks due to a previous location move at the top edge of the backbox sides.

IMG_8824.jpg
IMG_8825.jpg
IMG_8826.jpg
IMG_8827.jpg
IMG_8828.jpg
IMG_8829.jpg
IMG_8830.jpg
IMG_8831.jpg
IMG_8832.jpg
IMG_8863.jpg
IMG_8864.jpg
IMG_8865.JPG
IMG_8866.JPG
IMG_8867.JPG
IMG_8868.JPG
IMG_8869.jpg
IMG_8870.jpg
IMG_8871.JPG

Second up a Stern Indy Jones - £1900 ono SOLD

Ripe for playing for awhile then converting to my new update. :) Good overall condition. Playfield would benefit from a clean and rerubber. The magnet also will need removing and turning flat, there is some minor wear to the grail scoop hole and I need to have a look at the home position for the swordsman mech. Other than that nice playfield. Cabinet tidy. Led dmd fine. Backbox tube working.

IMG_8833.jpg
IMG_8834.jpg
IMG_8835.jpg
IMG_8836.jpg
IMG_8838.jpg
IMG_8839.jpg
IMG_8840.JPG
IMG_8841.jpg
IMG_8857.jpg
IMG_8858.jpg
IMG_8859.jpg
IMG_8860.JPG
IMG_8861.JPG
IMG_8862.JPG

Last edited:
Update: Indy is now sold. RFM is now dropped to £2000 or near offer. Saucers and UV tube are now working on the RFM.

Also included in the RFM sale is the following spares:

IMG_8908.JPG
IMG_8909.JPG
IMG_8910.JPG

Back
Top Bottom