What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Revenge from mars some lights are out can't find out why

bk2futr

Registered
5Years
Have an issue with the lamp matrix. Cannot find a short and all the bulbs are good. I am running a new computer from mypinballs which is working great. The rest of the game was completely taken apart and all bulbs replaced with original incandescent bulbs and bumpers rebuilt and anything broken was repaired or replaced. I have very few lights working on the middle of the game now and was told by some that it may be a latch chip or resistor on the power board but some tell me I may have a short on the Play field or a shorted diode. I have the luck of working at a place that say they can diagnose and repair the board of needed but I want to be sure I have the parts available when I take them the board. But I also don't want to have them work on it if it is something else. Any ideas?
I will post a picture of the diagnostic screen. Thank you all for reading...20170811_185420.jpg

Have an issue with the lamp matrix. Cannot find a short and all the bulbs are good. I am running a new computer from mypinballs which is working great. The rest of the game was completely taken apart and all bulbs replaced with original incandescent bulbs and bumpers rebuilt and anything broken was repaired or replaced. I have very few lights working on the middle of the game now and was told by some that it may be a latch chip or resistor on the power board but some tell me I may have a short on the Play field or a shorted diode. I have the luck of working at a place that say they can diagnose and repair the board of needed but I want to be sure I have the parts available when I take them the board. But I also don't want to have them work on it if it is something else. Any ideas?
I will post a picture of the diagnostic screen. Thank you all for reading...View attachment 50390
Oh..and I have fixed those other issues on there. And ordered the switches for the top 2 rollovers. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom