What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Revenge from mars on ebay ,looks cheap ?

Cheap ?? :eek:

giphy (5).gif
:D

That would be my top price on an RFM unless a stunner

Such and such pin sold for X, so mine is worth XXX. And if it sells for XXX its probably worth XXXXXXX. This mentality is the norm in the pin world.

It's quite fun to go back a good few years and check out some of the prices ....... just try not to cry into your coffee ;)

For example in 2008 ...... Addams were averaging 1200 on ebay :clap:

There worth a fortune now, theres a tz local to me on the bay at the mo for just under 3k

It's kind of weird how a game can be a certain price for ages - STTNG was £1000 for ages and then ONE sells at £2000 and all of a sudden it's a 2k game!

Anyway this recent pinflation has stopped me buying games - just no value out there anymore:rolleyes:

It's kind of weird how a game can be a certain price for ages - STTNG was £1000 for ages and then ONE sells at £2000 and all of a sudden it's a 2k game!

Anyway this recent pinflation has stopped me buying games - just no value out there anymore:rolleyes:

Yeah im noticing this , im new to pinball but now looking for a second machine, to sit next to my pz ,buts its a minefield out there and with only a little understanding and knowledge its not over easy ,

its a minefield out there and with only a little understanding and knowledge its not over easy ,
About 1 in every 250 ebay pins is good value, and they tend not to hang around for long. My advice, from a few years experience (not many, but enough), is to buy from sellers (not the odd chancer dealer) on here and you'll pay slightly more for a nicer game, and less for a project. The prices tend to mediate themselves, although there are a few exceptions. Thing is... games go in minutes if they're in demand (see recent Metallica sales) and fairly priced, so you need to move quickly.

but then they also come back down quite often, pins can be like a roller coaster ride when it comes to prices

but then they also come back down quite often, pins can be like a roller coaster ride when it comes to prices

I wish this was true ..... the general trend the last 10 years has been onwards and upwards. However I sense (hope) maybe a levelling off of prices is starting to happen .... it can't go on indefinitely people adding a few hundred quid every time they sell a game on :cuckoo:

Aaaaaagh .......prices again :rofl:

Too expensive for the state its in.

Looks like it needs a good strip down, difficult to see but looks to have insert edge lifting.

£1,200 more like.

ahhh sarge i agree, i meant individual games like metallica popeye etc can go up and down when they become popular and then move down again

Ive been looking at a Indianapolis 500 on there ,it looks in great order and ive spoke (mailed) the seller and he seems pretty decent, he has a few of his own pins for sale and all look good (from a "i know very little") point of view

Ive been looking at a Indianapolis 500 on there ,it looks in great order and ive spoke (mailed) the seller and he seems pretty decent, he has a few of his own pins for sale and all look good (from a "i know very little") point of view

I500 is a great game. I loved having one.

I think that seller has been verified ok by others on here.

Prices of pins can be all over the place. All depends on condition, originality, mods etc.

That RFM looks ok to me. I wouldn't sell mine for that. Heck my saucer mod alone was 150quid..

Those pics are really hard to make out. I don't think I could buy any machine based on those pics alone. The playfield looks absolutely filthy....but it might not be, impossible to tell.

You will really struggle to get any RFM for less than £1500. I would guess this is worth £1600, and then he's added on his seller fees. It's not a straight up £1800 machine in my view. For some perspective, I bought a near perfect one that looks HUO for £2000 on here.

I really really liked Indi500. It's the only game in the last 20yrs I've not minded putting coins into. I would put £3K on this if I hadn't used up all my pinball machine buying tokens for the next 12 months.

I really really liked Indi500. It's the only game in the last 20yrs I've not minded putting coins into. I would put £3K on this if I hadn't used up all my pinball machine buying tokens for the next 12 months.
In 12 months time I will have a nice I500 waiting for you to buy. :rolleyes:

I500 is a real hidden gem of a game. Great shots, plenty of modes and add-a-ball ! Great call outs too.

It's quite fun to go back a good few years and check out some of the prices ....... just try not to cry into your coffee ;)

For example in 2008 ...... Addams were averaging 1200 on ebay :clap: And a Fish Tales could be snapped up at £555 :rofl: Happy days

And the same old comments were made back then to when Addams went over a grand... Groundhog Day

Back
Top Bottom