What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Revenge From Mars for sale REDUCED £1400

Craig Elder

Registered
Hi all
Selling my RFM with a couple of flaws. Needs the system battery replacing. (My research suggests this is a a simple fix) And the backbox sometimes flashes like it should... and sometimes it doesn't.
That said, keyboard attached, a couple of F1's and it plays lovely. I've had it about a year, got it from Electric Circus. No coin mech in it, free play only
14/6 - New pics added of wear on inserts. (Until I had a visit from a potential buyer, I didn't even know what inserts were!)
Now then, I'm not really a pinball guy and have zero technical ability or desire to fix it, so don't ask me any technical questions please, sorry. I can take pics of anything you require though.

You'll have to arrange collection and I'll take payment via Paypal either before or during collection please. (Cash is fine too) NOTE: It's a fixed price, I wont go lower, I'm in no hurry to sell, so please don't bother to ask, even if you visit. It goes for that price, or it doesn't go at all.
I'm in Chesterfield, Derbyshire
Thanks folks

Attachments

• Pin 1.jpg
    Pin 1.jpg
    158.1 KB · Views: 394
  • Pin 2.jpg
    Pin 2.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 390
  • Pin 3.jpg
    Pin 3.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 354
  • Pin 4.jpg
    Pin 4.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 340
  • Pin 5.jpg
    Pin 5.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 338
  • Pin 6.jpg
    Pin 6.jpg
    147.4 KB · Views: 354
  • Pin 7.jpg
    Pin 7.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 362
  • Insert 1.jpg
    Insert 1.jpg
    152.9 KB · Views: 257
  • Insert 2.jpg
    Insert 2.jpg
    138.5 KB · Views: 248
  • Insert 3.jpg
    Insert 3.jpg
    154.7 KB · Views: 249
  • PF1.jpg
    PF1.jpg
    140.1 KB · Views: 235
Last edited:
Hi Craig, (@Craig Elder) welcome to the forum, the rules state you must put a price in your for sale post I am afraid.

Hi Craig. Where in the country?
Why not just put a price? If you are happy with £1,500, just state that.
I know this isn't an auction site, but I'm told it's a popular pin, and if multiple people want it, then I'd be daft not to take the best price offered. That said, if someone rocks up tomorrow with £1500 in their pocket, I'll probably take it.

I know this isn't an auction site, but I'm told it's a popular pin, and if multiple people want it, then I'd be daft not to take the best price offered. That said, if someone rocks up tomorrow with £1500 in their pocket, I'll probably take it.

Just some friendly advice. This isn’t eBay and if you are going to start messing people around with accepting highest offers, you won’t get very far.

If I was you, I would just state your price and be happy with that.

£1500 is in line with others that have sold, I'd be surprised if you get more, having said £1500 upwards. RFM is great value, GLWTS. The battery issue is probably just a case of slipping a £2 coin cell into the motherboard, BTW, very trivial.

£1500 is in line with others that have sold, I'd be surprised if you get more, having said £1500 upwards. RFM is great value, GLWTS. The battery issue is probably just a case of slipping a £2 coin cell into the motherboard, BTW, very trivial.
Thanks for that bud. Yeah, that's what I thought, but I'm such a technical to$$er I didn't want to take anything apart in case I knackered sommat!

Back
Top Bottom