What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Retro Refurbs

jake52

Site Supporter
Alias
Ste
Not sure who looks after their site but it appears to be hacked. Every time I go on it and click on the menu I get redirected to dodgy sites.

I seem to be fine on the site. Just been all over it without any diverting.

I run a mac so not sure if this is a 'windows' problem (I am assuming you are using windows!)

Have you tried another internet browser?

I seem to be fine on the site. Just been all over it without any diverting.

I run a mac so not sure if this is a 'windows' problem (I am assuming you are using windows!)

Have you tried another internet browser?
I have had this on a Mac, think it's something to do with Chrome browser.

Not sure who looks after their site but it appears to be hacked. Every time I go on it and click on the menu I get redirected to dodgy sites.

It did that for me too but opened the dodgy site in a new window (on MacBook) so just closed it and continued to use the site.
My last purchase was a few days ago and arrived already [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It did that for me too but opened the dodgy site in a new window (on MacBook) so just closed it and continued to use the site.
My last purchase was a few days ago and arrived already [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm just a little wary of making a purchase for this reason.

Hey guys!

Not had any reports of this from anyone else. We've checked it ourselves on multiple devices and different internet connections, and I don't see the problem described.

Can you confirm you are on the correct spelling of retrorefurbs.com and look for the HTTPS secure icon in your browser?

Also Google, Cloudflare, McAfee Secure and Comodo Secure are not reporting any issues with our site so it's more likely that you have spyware/malware on your computer. Is it happening with other websites?

Not had a problem with any other sites. I only tried it on Chrome on my mobile and it was every time I tried the home button. Just tried it again tonight and it's fine, also fine on my computer. Very strange.

We got this going on at school at the moment with all sites.

It's a chrome issue linked to popups.

Not only getting it on your site. Someone has the back door key on Chrome and is rinsing it until chrome updates.

Yeah it's gotta be a browser issue. I've tested this on Firefox, Edge, Safari and Chrome on multiple devices and not found any issue. Chrome on Windows 10 seems fine, maybe trying updating your Chrome or Windows?

Think they may have a problem, this happens on all browsers.

1576193905438.png

I found one of our blog posts which was pulling content from another site actually had a problem with a couple of the images, so it's been deleted. That may have been causing a problem. Otherwise we've had 5 different malware scanners running on the site and all passed. Retro Refurbs is secure.

Please also bare in mind that NO payment information whatsoever is collected by Retro Refurbs. All payment data is handled by 3rd parties - PayPal, Stripe, and Coinbase Commerce.

scan1.jpg

scan2.jpg

scan3.jpg

scan4.jpg

scan5.jpg

I found one of our blog posts which was pulling content from another site actually had a problem with a couple of the images, so it's been deleted. That may have been causing a problem. Otherwise we've had 5 different malware scanners running on the site and all passed. Retro Refurbs is secure.

Please also bare in mind that NO payment information whatsoever is collected by Retro Refurbs. All payment data is handled by 3rd parties - PayPal, Stripe, and Coinbase Commerce.

View attachment 98498
View attachment 98499
View attachment 98500
View attachment 98501
View attachment 98502
seems to be working fine now pete and i use chrome

Cheers

Kev

Back
Top Bottom