What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For Sale retro consoles/computers and original games

NeilB

Registered
Hi I'm a long time collector (my wife would say hoarder) of computer games. I am looking to buy a pinball and add some funds to this so happy to slim down my collection. if there are any systems or games you are interested in please message me. there are too many to list and it will be good to have specifics to dig out and test... generally tho I have ZX81, Commodore 64, Amiga, NES, SNES, Megadrive, PC Engine inc CD, NeoGeo AES/MVS, Saturn, Dreamcast...

What AES games do you have?
I will have a check through, but from memory a lot of the common cheaper ones (Nam, Kof 94, 96, Samurai Spirits etc...) plus, Kof 98, last blade, Miracle Adventure. i also have others loose cartridges I can remember them all, some i can remember are Alpha-Mission II, Ghost Pilots, Blue's Journey... to my shame i also have two NCI boxed carts Kizuna Encounter and Twinkle Star Sprites.

It might also be worth mentioning that i have a lot of shmups especially on the Megadrive, PC engine, Saturn and Dreamcast...

Back
Top Bottom