What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted Retro arcade cocktail table

Andy Hancock

Site Supporter
Really would like one of these multi-game machines . I'm not interested in taking them to pieces, swearing at them and breaking them, just looking for something to play and enjoy with as many games preloaded as possible.

Having seen how eBay doesn't work for pins I'm now paranoid about buying anything from there (is that the first casualty of pinballinfo membership?)

Yes but it won't be in about two days, if it's what your after I can try and answer any questions that you might have?

IMG_2696.JPG
Unfortunately I wouldn't really know above is a picture with the top off, I think the brown board on the left is the game board it's got 156 games on it at the moment, I'm sure someone more in the know could advise?
I've also got an old "space invaders type one" but that needs work! but does have a jamma harness wired in, but you said you just wanted to "play & enjoy"

Yeah sorry I do but some 'must have' games not on there. Maybe I should list them here
Thanks anyway much appreciated

I think there are firms that would build you one? Possibly Candi cabs in chesterfield, they really are just screens, power supplies, game boards or computers and controls the rest is up to you? Although some do fetch a pretty penny, if your interested in the custom route I'm sure someone on here or ukvac could advise

Back
Top Bottom