What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Restored arcade cabinets and games

littlemac

Site Supporter
I am clearing out my brother's house and he was an avid collector of all things arcade and pinball, and restoring arcade cabinets to original spec is something he was known for. There is a ton of part-done cabinets and boxes of components of all kinds, plus a few working examples, including Asteroids and Missile Command. There may be a working Robotron and possibly Millipede but they've not been tested.

I know it's a bit of a stretch, but does anyone have any clue what these might be worth, or better yet, have any interest in buying them?

IMG_6353.jpegIMG_6351.jpegIMG_6355.jpegIMG_6352.jpeg

I am clearing out my brother's house and he was an avid collector of all things arcade and pinball, and restoring arcade cabinets to original spec is something he was known for. There is a ton of part-done cabinets and boxes of components of all kinds, plus a few working examples, including Asteroids and Missile Command. There may be a working Robotron and possibly Millipede but they've not been tested.

I know it's a bit of a stretch, but does anyone have any clue what these might be worth, or better yet, have any interest in buying them?

View attachment 222020View attachment 222021View attachment 222022View attachment 222023
I suspect your inbox is about to blow up .
I’ll let some of the video guys put prices on those.

Reactions: JT.
Would me interested in missile command if working

There is a Gravitar shell there that I am interested in. As for the other cabinets:
- Asteroids £1,000 working
- Robotron £2,000
- Missle command £2,000
- Tank II £500
- Millipede £1,250
- Gravitar shell £300 if no physical damage

There is a Gravitar shell there that I am interested in. As for the other cabinets:
- Asteroids £1,000 working
- Robotron £2,000
- Missle command £2,000
- Tank II £500
- Millipede £1,250
- Gravitar shell £300 if no physical damage
Wow - thank you - that really helps get an understanding of the current market... much appreciated!

Now to find out if they do actually work... ;)

Have you found the ukvac website also? Worth posting over there.
Yes - thanks for that, someone else also pointed the way there, and I've signed up to see. However, much of what we have got here doesn't appear to be working correctly... so it's a job for the adventurous types to get into these cabinets and sort them out.

Back
Top Bottom