What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Repurposing old pinparts into crappy trophies..

David_Vi

Site Supporter
Alias
DaveTheTrain
I often have a few friends over to play pinball and do casual tournaments. They're not overly serious but I wanted a prize or trophy.

So for first events I used what I had to hand, bits of skirting board and old pinparts. My friends love it, they get a unique trophy where every item on it has come from the pins they played on 🤣
So it's become tradition for me to make these bad trophies.

But I've been honing my skills...
BEHOLD, the crappiest, maybe most unique work of pinball art...

20210722_174854.jpg
20210722_174857.jpg

I call it, "The race to the top", its for the most highest scores 😂
I have another bigger pyramid for first place that's less of a cluster... And more presentable.

It's supposed to be silly.
But I'm somewhat proud.

Last edited:
I often have a few friends over to play pinball and do casual tournaments. They're not overly serious but I wanted a prize or trophy.

So for first events I used what I had to hand, bits of skirting board and old pinparts. My friends love it, they get a unique trophy where every item on it has come from the pins they played on 🤣
So it's become tradition for me to make these bad trophies.

But I've been honing my skills...
BEHOLD, the crappiest, maybe most unique work of pinball art...

View attachment 143197
View attachment 143198

I call it, "The race to the top", its for the most highest scores 😂
I have another bigger pyramid for first place that's less of a cluster... And more presentable.

It's supposed to be silly.
But I'm somewhat proud.
I'd be very proud to be presented with one like that. Nice work! 👍

Back
Top Bottom