What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted Reproduction / Custom Mirrored Backglass

JAG555

Site Supporter
Hello,

Having recently finished my Big Buck Hunter, I am not happy with the finish of the standard translite.

Therefore, I would like to get a mirrored backglass printed to replace the standard translite. I really like the original translite image, so not looking for a custom image, but more of a reproduction.

Does anyone know where I can get a Mirrored Backglass or maybe even just a standard Backglass printed up for my Big Buck Hunter?

Thanks!

His LOTR backglass is one of the best mods I've ever purchased.

I think he used actual witchcraft to make the writing appear on the ring from different angles.

I tried to film it but it had to be seen to be appreciated. Outstanding workmanship.

Makes me want to get the game just for the backglass 🤣

His LOTR backglass is one of the best mods I've ever purchased.

I think he used actual witchcraft to make the writing appear on the ring from different angles.

I tried to film it but it had to be seen to be appreciated. Outstanding workmanship.

Makes me want to get the game just for the backglass 🤣
Sounds like he is the guy to go to!

Maybe get a backlit frame and treat yourself mate........😂

Back
Top Bottom