What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Replacement Balls

C&C

Registered
Alias
Conrad
I seem to have a few questions recently!
I've tried searching the forum but not getting a lot of joy on this one....

I've noticed recently that both the rubbers and the playfield seem to be getting dirtier more quickly and was wondering if this could partly be down to the balls maybe picking up more dust in tiny surface scratches/dents as they get older?

How often should the balls be replaced with new ones, and are there any recommended type of balls (happy to pay a bit more for better quality ones if such a thing exists) and any recommended uk suppliers please?

Many thanks for all input! :)

I replace mine every three months.

I buy the premium high gloss ones which are double the price but it's not much considering the value of the machine.

I had a noticeable speed increase also when changing the balls to premium., though I think my old ones were about 10yrs old.

I replace mine every three months.

I buy the premium high gloss ones which are double the price but it's not much considering the value of the machine.

When you say every 3 months, about how many games/how long playing time would that equate to?

When you say every 3 months, about how many games/how long playing time would that equate to?

Well I order every three months but then again I'm a pinball shopaholic 😬

I probably change them every 4 to 5 judging by the huge stockpile I have. I play pinball 5-6 days per week and usually for at least 30 mins.

Search for the ball baron on eBay

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back
Top Bottom