What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Repairs & Services (Essex & South-East)

MajesticPinball

Site Supporter
Alias
James Reed
Hi all, I'm finally in a position where I have a small workshop and the ability to really get stuck in to home/on site services and repairs. I have a keen eye for detail and am able to offer a pinball machine service which includes:

· A Full Playfield Stripdown, Clean & Wax
· Ultrasonic Starpost Cleaning/Relacement
· Brand New Playfield Rubbers and Balls
· New Bulbs or LED Upgrades
· A Clean & Polish of All Plastics
· Flipper Mechanism Rebuilds
· General Repair/Service of any parts in need of attention.
Plus anything else your machine requires!

I'm based in Essex and also willing to travel, so if you have a machine that is in need of some TLC I'd love to help you out! For any other information please get in touch!

Thanks Ladies and Gents,
James

Last edited:
I don't yet have a website however here's a fancy graphic I spent far too long making with my contact details. Much like a few others do, I will of course make a donation to the forum for every job I get that comes from the forum 😊
20200702_005115_0000.png

Had a callout for a repair on this fantastic old Big Ben this week. Hasn't been working since last Christmas so was a joy to get running again for the customer.

Thanks to our government my work is still not open for at least another 2 weeks so got plenty of spare days to book in more services over the coming weeks! IMG_20200801_175246_624.jpg

Smashed out a whole huge list of issues on 5 machines as well as installing 2 awesome mods today for @Clive - was great to meet you.

I'm still not fully back at work and just had a customer postpone on me so I now have lots of availability coming up over the next few weeks so if anybody needs their games going over or a full blown playfield service let me know 👍

IMG_20200811_192459.jpg

Give up work and do this full time, theres plenty of old ems knocking around you can restore for profit to keep you ticking along before home repairs and call outs etc.

Glad things are going well for you!

Give up work and do this full time, theres plenty of old ems knocking around you can restore for profit to keep you ticking along before home repairs and call outs etc.

Glad things are going well for you!
I'd absolutely love to pack work in and devote my life to pinball but at the moment I just can't afford to. Been loving meeting new people and working on games that I've never even seen before but will need more customers before going it alone full time. Thanks though Chris, appreciate your kind words 👍

First customer game left the workshop last weekend, this one was an absolute basket case but now playing like a champ. Not a game I'd ever played before but really enjoyed testing it. Now on to the next game 👍IMG-20201021-WA0004.jpgIMG-20201021-WA0011.jpgIMG-20201021-WA0002.jpgIMG-20201021-WA0010.jpgIMG-20201021-WA0006.jpgIMG-20201021-WA0003.jpg

DW is a fun game with a great sound and dots package, but it kicks my butt because I can't make the H shot consistently, which is pretty much a hard requirements to scoring any big points.

That said, I haven't played it in months due to lockdown - I kind of miss spamming that loop ramp now :D

Looks like your game is missing the plastic cover for the right ramp's switch btw. Otherwise looks great and has the unobtanium topper!

DW is a fun game with a great sound and dots package, but it kicks my butt because I can't make the H shot consistently, which is pretty much a hard requirements to scoring any big points.

That said, I haven't played it in months due to lockdown - I kind of miss spamming that loop ramp now :D

Looks like your game is missing the plastic cover for the right ramp's switch btw. Otherwise looks great and has the unobtanium topper!
The right ramp switch cover is there but was broken, I just hadn't fixed it in place when the pictures were taken. The loop shot is very satisfying once you get homed into it

Another visit to @Clive and his wonderful collection this week. Stripped down his Theatre of Magic cleaned everything, and pimped it out with beautiful Comet LEDs.
IMG_20201211_184308~2.jpgIMG_20201211_230505_974.jpg

Workshop is getting incredibly busy which I'm so thankful for - currently working on a beautiful Gottlieb Genesis (one of my personal favourite games) the shop is booked up well into the summer of next year too and I'm certainly looking forward to what pins will be coming to stay for a while at my little shop of horrors.

Well what a crazy few months it's been. Home visits are on hold for now however my workshop is blowing up and my waiting list is getting longer and longer each week. Currently have 14 machines on the waiting list so it's safe to say I'm fully booked up for a good while. I'm so greatful to everyone whose given me a chance to work some magic on their games.

Recently at the little Majestic shop of horrors we had a non-working Bally Speakeasy in need of some attention and a good spruce up, she's now back home with her owner: IMG_20210102_184422.jpgIMG_20210102_184339.jpgIMG_20210102_184532.jpg

The Gottlieb Genesis is very almost done, 1 plastic still needed to be fitted in the pictures and I'm working out an annoying sound board reset issue and then she's all done and ready to go back home:IMG-20210105-WA0001.jpgIMG-20210105-WA0009.jpgIMG_20210106_181827_314.jpgIMG-20210105-WA0004.jpgIMG-20210105-WA0005.jpgIMG-20210105-WA0002.jpg

And today saw the arrival of a Mr & Mrs Pacman which is exciting as it's a game I played to death as a kid so very much looking forward to play testing that when finished:
IMG_20210109_173427_453.jpgIMG_20210109_160005.jpgIMG_20210109_160013.jpg

I just wanted to post on here to say I highly recommend James for any work -

I posted about a machine I was having pretty bad issues with, he managed to get it cleaned up nicely & fully working. Very easy to deal with, you can't go wrong with Majestic :)

Back
Top Bottom