What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No Longer Available Remove

bram-stokers-dracula.gif

Last edited:
I don't understand anything at the moment tbh 🤣 rougher ones have sold recently for more and when this was originally listed there was loads after it.. Throw it up on ebay and add what you'll pay in fees and i suspect it won't last long 👍

I don't understand anything at the moment tbh 🤣 rougher ones have sold recently for more and when this was originally listed there was loads after it.. Throw it up on ebay and add what you'll pay in fees and i suspect it won't last long 👍
I thought that too. What the seller clearly needs to do here is take some coarse sandpaper and a hammer to the back-box and knock it about a bit. Then remove the most expensive boards, paint them with battery acid and leave them in the sun for a couple of days, then soak them in a bath of sea-water for a few days (water from near a sewage overflow preferably) then screw them back in. Double check that when you turn it on, it is actually ****ed. Then break a couple of plastics for good measure, put 'Project' in front of the title of the for sale ad, then sit back as the offers come in!!!

Back
Top Bottom