What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recommendations

PAX

Site Supporter
Alias
Paul Woollard
Morning,

I'm gonna buy Carl85's pin and he said you good people could vouch for his impeccable character as going to see it/him at the moment etc. etc.
I trust him anyway

Cheers

Paul

Carl is a top bloke you can be rest assured. I’ve had a few dealings with him myself and hand on heart you will not have any problems with any transaction.
BTW he is very careful if not a little anal with his pins and although I haven’t seen the pin in question it will be everything described and better.

Col

Top bloke and communicator, will keep you posted on anything you need to know.

Carl is a top bloke you can be rest assured. I’ve had a few dealings with him myself and hand on heart you will not have any problems with any transaction.
BTW he is very careful if not a little anal with his pins and although I haven’t seen the pin in question it will be everything described and better.

Col
Yeah Colins spot on Carls super ocd even if its clean he will take it apart and clean every screw! So excpect a very shiny pin 😆

Carl has had a game off of me too and other bits and bobs. No issues here.

Cheers guys.
New that would be the case.
Thread closed :)

Back
Top Bottom