What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No Longer Available Really nice BK2K trade or p/ex STTNG?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snux

Site Supporter
Alias
Mark Sunnucks
I've got a really nice BK2K, just wondering if anyone is interested in part ex towards a STTNG? If anyone is interested, I can post a bunch of pictures.

Mark

Yeah, if a trade doesn't work out I'll probably sell it and then see about getting a STTNG to replace it. As an FYI, I'd be looking for something around £800 for it as condition-wise it's really nice.

Hi,

I'd also be interested if either of the above falls through.

Pics may be useful on here for all to see.

Cheers.

Yeah, if a trade doesn't work out I'll probably sell it and then see about getting a STTNG to replace it. As an FYI, I'd be looking for something around £800 for it as condition-wise it's really nice.

I have a nice p-roc board going spare mark that would slot nicely into the sttng :):) !!!!

Just updated the title, as BK2K went to Dan. I now have a beeyoootiful LOTR instead.

Jim - P-ROC a STTNG? Can't improve on perfection son...

Just updated the title, as BK2K went to Dan. I now have a beeyoootiful LOTR instead.

Jim - P-ROC a STTNG? Can't improve on perfection son...

There's plenty to add to on sttng ;) now lotr that pretty much the perfect game imo

Get the f14 code update running :):)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom