What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Re-manufactured Backglasses for ANY machine!

AndyB53

Banned
Registered
Some of you may know but want to let members know that I can re-manufacture ANY back-glass for Any pinball! I do it for the cost of the printing onto a Lexan film. the stuff they make bulletproof glass from). I can re-create even broken glasses,(I had one arrive in a box of 288 pieces) I can even get mirror edge glasses re-made (using true mirror not paint). These are not cheap (£250~300) but the finished result is better than when new, They will not Scratch, Fade or Burn and to have a totally perfect backglass on your machine will add significant value. As I am in effect "repairing" you glass there is no copyright infringements of any kind I will need a scan or multiple A3 / A4 scans of you glass front and back (300DPI) and the process will take around 4~6 weeks from start to finish. I have many files already done but will do "one off" repairs. Yes there are people in the US that do glasses but they are costly to buy and to ship and one particular supplier is notoriously unreliable and never keeps to promised timelines. If interested please let me know.SAM_0001.JPGAfter.jpgMT.Before.jpgMT.After.jpgMT.After.jpgMT.Before.jpg

Attachments

• FC.Before.jpg
    FC.Before.jpg
    183.9 KB · Views: 45
  • FC After.jpg
    FC After.jpg
    130.6 KB · Views: 43
Could you do a black pyramid ?

Mine doesn’t have a back glass at all, it was smashed/removed long before I got the machine.
Wouldn’t be interested in paying big money, am I right in thinking the £250 is for mirrored glass and normal would be a lot less ?

Sorry No! The ACTUAL PRINTING COST of a normal backglass on Lexan is £250 Mirrored is more. If I charged for the artwork that would be much more. To give you an idea, each square inch of backglass takes between 3~5 mins to repair/ re-colour the average backglass is 560 sq inches so the labour is 28 ~46 hours alone to do. even at the minimum wage, (unskilled), the labour cost would be in excess of £391

I’m interested in Space shuttle, embryon and meteor - have you done these? But I’d want it on glass and with mirror.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Isnt Space Shuttle a Translite? I will check the other 2 but am prety sure I have done Embyron

I have 0% of the backglass, the backbox was in two parts when I bought the machine. I guessed the backglass was broken during the ‘disassembly’ of the backbox

There is a black pyramid at Flipout no ideas who’s it is though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

If it any backglass can be scanned, I can help. Copyright prevents me from making glasses from scratch. But I am in effect repairing a glass if you already have part, some or all of it

Back
Top Bottom