What's new

For Sale Rare Retro video games & consoles

Carl85

Registered
Alias
Carl85
Hi guys, just wondered if any of you guys on here are in to or collect retro gaming consoles and games? I have a pretty large collection that over the last few months have been scaling right back to release funds for pins. Just a thought if anyone on here collect as if so I could also list on here quite a bit cheaper than I would on eBay and put back in to pins. Got quite a few obscure consoles and stuff too.
Just a thought
Thanks

*EDIT*
As there seems to be a bit of interest, I will sort through all the bits I want to sell at some point and post on here before eBay. will try and do as soon as I can but there is loads to go through and need to decide what I am happy to let go 👍

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Sorry mate, that was basically the first stuff to go. Obviously had the highest value in it. If they is any interest in other bits I could put some posts up and see if people are interested. Have quite a lot of jap rarer consoles and variants

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I sold all my dreamcast stuff, however as a gaming collector I realised my mistake and bought most of the stuff back many years later. Way ahead of it's time with some fantastic shooters, F355, Daytona, Power stone, Shenmue series, Crazi taxi, Virtual Tennis, House of the dead, Bongos, and that fishing game where the name escape me..

Another underrated machine is the Wii U, will be highly desirable over time..

I sold all my dreamcast stuff, however as a gaming collector I realised my mistake and bought most of the stuff back many years later. Way ahead of it's time with some fantastic shooters, F355, Daytona, Power stone, Shenmue series, Crazi taxi, Virtual Tennis, House of the dead, Bongos, and that fishing game where the name escape me..

Oh c'mon where is the love for Jet Set Radio?

Jet Set Radio.. My mistake, fantastic game!

I used to buy so many games and end up playing 5 mins and instantly knowing it's not my bag. Completed Jet Set Radio. So that tell's you something..

You were talking a lot of sense on retro gaming before this comment 😂 I am huge Nintendo Fan, but the Wii U was terrible! It was so behind it’s rivals and it nearly sunk Nintendo.

I tell you.. It will be one for the collector.. Some hidden gems.. Many games were remade for the switch. The original games are the ones collectors go for..

I am not so sure on them being wanted by collectors (I hope you are right, as I have a load of Wii U games) it is a strange console and given that they are on the Switch, I think that will hinder resale value.

I agree that there were a number of great games though, but you can replay them on the Switch.

I have an NEC TurboGrafix Express still in its box somewhere - and a few cartridges. That used to eat battereis for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom