What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rare Pinball Machines - Game Specific Spares - There is Hope !

DRD

Registered
I have always been nervous about buying rare titles as there are usually no game specific spares available on the regular websites. Transporter The Rescue is the rarest Williams System 11, only 859 were made. It was produced shortly after the Bally-Williams merger using a mix of parts/ cabinets.

20191203_162207.jpg

There is hope for these old games though. In the past year, a whole raft of game specific parts have been re-manufactured....

1. The completely unobtanium, injection moulded Transporter ramp, was re-manufactured using the original tooling

2. A guy in Russia has made complete plastics sets

3. A guy in America has made cabinet decals

4. Freeplay40 (unobtanium ramp making legend) on Pinside has made 3 piece ramp replacement kits...

20191203_162100.jpg

I have had a similar experience with my Banzai Run. This is also quite a rare title, with just 1,750 produced. Authorised ramps and plastics sets have both been released in the last three years.

I also bought a full set of plastics for my radical from Bobrusev, another fairly rare game at 1300 odd.
plastics very nice and well packed. A couple of the colours were slightly off, but they’re loud pinks and greens so doesn’t matter to much and as far as I know, he was the only option available. Decent chap.

Last edited:
Wonder if he does any Gott stuff....? I have need for plastics and ramps. Can't see anything on his Ebay sales.

Last edited:
Looks like he could do Gott sets but only if I send original set over to copy.... :oops:

He's one of the good pin guys, does Pin2DMD colourisations too; AFM, Sopranos, TSPP, Hook...

Back
Top Bottom