What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ranked Want List

Good to see RFM and WoZ getting love as they would be high on my list if I didnt already have them along with Addams and most def Banzai at the top. @Horsey I have just finished a restore on my police force inc cab decals ( with replicas help), plays real nice now it changed the game for the better, its an unusual one to have on a wanted list! Heres mine full of odd-ball's.

1 Cinderella (gottlieb 1947) missed out one one of these about 6 years back as only saw the auction after coming home from hol and it went for cheap.
2 Kings & Queens (Gottlieb 1965) loved this game since first played it being only 5, machine was 25 years old but still on site on our local fair
3 Farfalla (zac 1984)
4 magic castle (zac 1984)
5 Catacomb (stern 1981)
6 Cirqus Voltaire (bally)
7 POTC (JJP)
8 GOTG (stern)
9 Ghostbusters (stern)
10 Twilight Zone (Bally) although i must have played that about a million times!
and the list goes on, anything ive not got or had...

1. Tron LE
2. Metallica Prem
3. BKSR LE - gameplay dependant
4. AFM - LE remake with topper
5.Aero Prem
6.Kiss
7. Deadpool
8.Ghostbusters
9.Wonka - Gameplay dependant
10.Hobbit Black Arrow

Last edited:
Well I made a list a few years back of the games I would like to own based on community love, theme, and how iconic,
The only major change was whitewater which I took off for becoming too expensive for it’s worth in my view, ( still good game)
I also added some modern sterns and jersey jacks, but now luckily for me, have all the titles.
But still keep buying ( ready for a club ) what a crazy hobby. Might for fun one day do a Matt Vince and put them in my sig :)
Maybe I need a new list hmmmmmm

Back
Top Bottom