What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Expired Random Stuff

Expired Due to no activity

Dave Bishop

Site Supporter
IMG_8325.JPG
For sale: Random stuff all prices + postage
TAF chair & Thing kick out- used, re-wielded and reinforced where they commonly go. -£40 the pair
Manny Pin Feet- 6 sets, used, some could do with re-felting on the bottom, not many, some sets fine. £7pair
Sony Speakers - NIB, great for replacing backbox speakers, included custom bracket for mounting one of the speakers - £25 per set 1 SET SOLD!
Metal Art Alien- great piece to sit next to your heighway Alien pinball! Approximately 60cm high, weighs a ton so collection only on this, bought from RED5 shop at a cost of £200! -£80 (also have a Predator one as well -£80)
DMD wire harness x 3 - got colour DMDs so don't need these £7 each
Coil- used in THING hand magnet NOS - £8
Coin slot bezel- metal with flap -£5
LOTR Pantair ball- the original ball that goes above target, -£7
Gold plastic lift channel - £5
Pair of red flipper buttons - £5

Also have a few backbox (4)covers that I don't use- these are well made and slide over a backbox protecting from the sun, securing with a Velcro strip. Ideal for pins next to windows £10 each,

Pretty random stuff!

Last edited:
Very tempted on the Alien. Not sure how i would collect tho as i'm about a billion miles away (or it seems!) :D

Any chance of a side-by-side pic on the alien and predator please Dave?

Also - how tall are they?

Could I have the gold plastic lift channel please mate :)

I'd love the Predator but I am a long way from you. Any events you might be going to or anyone near to you going to 8bitflip so they can bring it up for me ??
D

Will take Predator Dave.
Even if it takes ages to get it to me.
Should be able to get someone to collect and bring up to Manchester show in October if nothing happens before that.

View attachment 43875 For sale: Random stuff all prices + postage
TAF chair & Thing kick out- used, re-wielded and reinforced where they commonly go. -£40 the pair
Manny Pin Feet- 6 sets, used, some could do with re-felting on the bottom, not many, some sets fine. £7pair
Sony Speakers - NIB, great for replacing backbox speakers, included custom bracket for mounting one of the speakers - £25 per set 1 SET SOLD!
Metal Art Alien- great piece to sit next to your heighway Alien pinball! Approximately 60cm high, weighs a ton so collection only on this, bought from RED5 shop at a cost of £200! -£80 (also have a Predator one as well -£80)
DMD wire harness x 3 - got colour DMDs so don't need these £7 each
Coil- used in THING hand magnet NOS - £8
Coin slot bezel- metal with flap -£5
LOTR Pantair ball- the original ball that goes above target, -£7
Gold plastic lift channel - £5
Pair of red flipper buttons - £5

Also have a few backbox (4)covers that I don't use- these are well made and slide over a backbox protecting from the sun, securing with a Velcro strip. Ideal for pins next to windows £10 each,

Pretty random stuff!
Hi Dave,

I will take a backbox cover please. How do I pay you ?. Is the mat for sale ?

Cheers

kev

Hi Dave, where did you get the LOTR gold speaker cover. Did not realise they look that good, so feel another mod is required for mine.

Sorry for lack of replies.

Both metal Alien & Pred has have been sold-buyer notified.
Kenny last set of speakers yours.. will PM you.

Lance- can't remember, think it was pinbits but try pinballcentre.eu

Kev - PM you, no mat is not for sale but can have one made for you but they are £150 I think I paid- good quality, machine washable. I do have a JJP door mat that I might let go of.

Back
Top Bottom