What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Quote of the day from pinside

Weird how we can all have such difference experiences. For me the game play on Metallica is a fantastic challenge so much more than just going for sparky.

On my LOTR the one shot that can always be made with no risk is the right hand sword lock. It’s a simple backhand. the shot that always slays me is trying to getthe centre shot off the right flipper.

Two awesome games. I play both more than MM. resigned to never finishing either of them though.

On mine I can back hand now and again but it’s not consistent enough, I need to practice that shot then👍

Sold my MET pro to get a premium or LE but that hasn’t worked out for me yet as they don’t come up much.
Own a LOTR still love it but I think I will probably sell in the next year, I guess I just find the long games can get a bit boring. Shame really as it has awesome rules, original cast callouts, DMD animations are among the best ever, great theme and a pretty good looker despite the photoshop artwork.

Obligatory “I have an absolutely minty example of game you want but it’s not for sale” post. ;)

Have borrowed a lovely MET and owned LOTR for a very long time, but LOTR is the winner for me. MET is more challenging though than people are giving it credit for. LOTR has the long game in the amount of stuff you have to do to qualify Valinor. Still not made it in all the years of ownership but got close a few times.

Back
Top Bottom