What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gone to Ebay Quasimidi Sirius Synthesiser / Groove station

JMP

Site Supporter
s4.postimg.org_4xd6e4zsd_20170726_223201.jpg

s22.postimg.org_exsojtvvl_20170726_223211.jpg

Quasimidi Siruis Synth in great condition with gooseneck microphone (for vocoder). Excellent dance music based synth with TR808 drum kits etc. Sounds are top notch too. All working fine.

One key has been replaced in it's past so is a slightly different shade of white, otherwise it's in excellent condition with no scratches or marks. Display good and backlit. Don't have manual but can provide electronic copy.

£350 plus postage if needed. Preston NW area.

I literally just bought my first synth today. Would have had this I'm sure!

Would love this.. must resist and be strong!

Good luck its a great bit of kit.

You got a few days to mull before Gumtree & Ebay it goes. I don't think these come up too often.

I have to say, I really wish I'd bought a synthesizer 20 years ago. So much fun!

Because I've realised I've missed out on at least 20 years of being able to do this! Gutted. Loving my Roland Gaia, it really is amazing. I think the pinball machines might have to go for an Oberheim OB-Xa.....

Cheers ! Hah no, that's what everyone usually plays so avoided it....

So no-one wants a dance music synth with vocoder gooseneck microphone (Kraftwerk style) and classic drumkits ? £320 if picked up or Gumtree/Ebay tomorrow.

Lovely! :) I'm hoping the Behringer remake will be affordable...

UVI told me yesterday they're about to produce a VST Oberheim synth, will let you know if any good as will be a cheap option if they manage to do a good job of it (but they're usually hit and miss).

King of assumptions... No, I wouldn't rather pay extra £60 + delivery and have only just seen this. GLWs

Edit.... why have one when you can have two? :D

I once had about 15.... some vintage classics too, before pinball made me sell most of them.

I've actually bought 3 keyboards this week already. It started off with a £3 Casio 61 key keyboard for the kids, and at that point I realised I can actually create all the music and sfx for my video game myself instead of farming it out :)

I have a few synths that I'm looking to sell (never actually get around to listing them). PM me if interested.

Back
Top Bottom