What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Found it! Putting feelers out for MB, MM or AFM

Serial Thriller

Registered
Good evening All,

Looking to buy first pin next week so wanting to see what's available.

Ideally want a remake but would consider originals in tip top working condition with minty playfields and cabs.

If no luck, I would also consider one of the below machines or might buy NIB as already spoken to Phil at PH.

GB premium, Dialled In LE, Dead Pool Pro

Thanks very much 😀

Did you move house mate?
Hi mate,

Hope all is well with you and you're fully healed.

Moving next Wednesday, its only taken 6 months!

As you can imagine, I am itching to buy a machine so hopefully pull the trigger next week..... or should I say push the flipper.

Hi mate,

Hope all is well with you and you're fully healed.

Moving next Wednesday, its only taken 6 months!

As you can imagine, I am itching to buy a machine so hopefully pull the trigger next week..... or should I say push the flipper.

I'm okay thanks mate although not fully healed. NHS Physio is almost non existent in the current climate.

Congratulations on the move though mate, seems like you've waited ages.

I'm okay thanks mate although not fully healed. NHS Physio is almost non existent in the current climate.

Congratulations on the move though mate, seems like you've waited ages.
Pleased to hear you're doing OK mate although it sounds like a right pain with the NHS.

Hopefully you'll be back fighting fit soon.

Pleased to hear you're doing OK mate although it sounds like a right pain with the NHS.

Hopefully you'll be back fighting fit soon.

Thanks mate. There's people far worse off and it's enabled me to actually knuckle down and make a part time hobby a bit more vocational. Getting off the tools has been a bit of a blessing in disguise.

Best of luck with your new machine and make sure that you post us a pic when you get it. 👍

Hi All,

Just wanted to say thank you to those that have been in touch on my wanted add.

Will hopefully agree a purchase later in the week with a fellow forum member.

The only thing holding me back is that I have been offered a lot of the same machine.

If anyone has any of the machines I listed, MM & MB in particular, please let me know as struggling to work out their value and then make a decision.

Many thanks,
Jon

20201108_182932.jpg

I've just bought the premium it's a fab game , it's not easy but keeps you coming back great choice

I've just bought the premium it's a fab game , it's not easy but keeps you coming back great choice
Very jealous you have a premium, the subway shot is the one thing that I really miss not having. I've had to put 3 ball saves on each ball as it really does kick your butt!

Back
Top Bottom