What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted Pulp LE

Good luck, I think it was so popular when it was released PH oversold the LEs and had to cancel several peoples orders.

I know I was the last person to have their le order cancelled a week after others got the news
It was a bummer but think it did me a favour as I prefer the cheaper one now, I’m just going to wait for stock and see how I feel then.
But I do have solid state pins without toppers.

I'm sure some clever modder can get a screen working up there showing them dancing from the movie.

The topper is overrated in my eyes, it's no BKSOR, people want it because they can't have it.

Just to be clear because I’ve just had a chat with someone who said my offer wasn’t clear, I’m offering £1k profit on the LE I.e. I’ll give you £2k , £1k for deposit £1k profit
Wont that mean you have 2 ordered though, the SE and then someone elses LE, or will Phil let you get your deposit back, or are you looking for a trade their LE order for your SE order and a bag of ££££.

If your in on a le and not that fussed about the topper then @Kelsbells offer is a cracker take that extra grand and knock it off price of a se, or better still do a straight swap take kelsbells se and get a grand for doing so. That said if I couldn’t of bagged an le I wouldn’t of bought it. The topper for me just made this pin … proper cool pin

I’m actually fine if I miss out because the game is the same and that’s all that matters really + I reckon whatever they say now you’ll be able to buy the toppers in 18/24 months for the SE. (too much uptapped revenue not to) just trying to see if there’s an option/angle to do a deal now ..but if there isn’t there isn’t

I’m actually fine if I miss out because the game is the same and that’s all that matters really + I reckon whatever they say now you’ll be able to buy the toppers in 18/24 months for the SE. (too much uptapped revenue not to) just trying to see if there’s an option/angle to do a deal now ..but if there isn’t there isn’t
I would agree they'll probably sell them separately eventually!

Just to be clear because I’ve just had a chat with someone who said my offer wasn’t clear, I’m offering £1k profit on the LE I.e. I’ll give you £2k , £1k for deposit £1k profit
No joy as yet offering a £1k profit, so how about you LE depositors drop me a pm telling me the number that would work for you, and at least give me something to think on /spit my coffee out to on a Saturday morning !!

No joy as yet offering a £1k profit, so how about you LE depositors drop me a pm telling me the number that would work for you, and at least give me something to think on /spit my coffee out to on a Saturday morning !!
Can you just not wait there is a lot of them coming over and I will guarantee they will come up on the second hand market at less than new

Can you just not wait there is a lot of them coming over and I will guarantee they will come up on the second hand market at less than new
What he said ☝️:)

Genuinely, PF has been the big ‘hit’ from the various shows and, even before then, the preorders of the LE sold out very fast. There are going to be a lot coming in.

Although those of us who love street-level pins talk-up this title, it’s going to be a big shock for people who haven’t played a lot of 70s/80s pins at venues like PBR. Also, the code is late Bally/Williams deep, not Godzilla/JP2/A:IQ deep. So, they *are* going to come up for sale :)

Nope, not selling mine. My nephew's can argue who's having it in my will.

It's hard to see the LE being sold second hand for less than they cost new, at least not for quite a few years. The OP is already willing to pay £1000+ more than they cost.

I thought the LE numbers coming over here were quite limited?

It's hard to see the LE being sold second hand for less than they cost new, at least not for quite a few years. The OP is already willing to pay £1000+ more than they cost.

I think there’s 15/16 coming over and a believe a couple of other people have ordered from Europe, I’m happy to pay now to secure but who knows in 12 months , especially after the 2 biggest pinball themes / blockbusters of all time are announced!

I don’t see any le games gaining value in today’s market from new price
15-18 is a lot if you think ff was probably less that that and is now taking a massive kicking as I suspect so would most le including jaws

Tell that to FF LE buyers

Back
Top Bottom