What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pulp Fiction is coming to SE London

Been an awesome thread watching everyone enjoy PF, you lucky buggers. Well done @Happypin for offering everyone in for some fun, only wish I stayed closer, I'd be round every night 😂
Will be upsetting when it leaves, I've had so much fun. Today i didn't get to play much because of a friends over but Tim is returning on Tuesday which I should get some more games before we tombstone it that evening.
Where's this machine off to next?
Not been told it's next destination.

Thank you for your hospitality, coffee and fitting us in around your visitors 🥰

Your B/W-era pins are lovely. Bally-Williams fan @MadMonzer was super-impressed, especially by the Twilight Zone :)

Currently resting up my shoulder… :)
So sorry they turned up early, one of my friends is over from Cyprus for his brother's funeral which is on Tuesday morning. He is staying with me for a few days.

So sorry they turned up early, one of my friends is over from Cyprus for his brother's funeral which is on Tuesday morning. He is staying with me for a few days.
Not a problem at all :) My arm seized up after a short while and @MadMonzer was wayyy too excited by your stunning Bally-Williams collection, so I'm sure - if your friend hadn't been there - he'd have only ended up wanting to tour the collection in your shed!! :)

I haven't been able to figure out how the display and software deal with rolling over the max 7 digit score of 9,999,999 points. I was watching Karl in IE and still couldn't tell what score he had.

I haven't been able to figure out how the display and software deal with rolling over the max 7 digit score of 9,999,999 points. I was watching Karl in IE and still couldn't tell what score he had.
Look at the last digit in the scoring display. When that last digit in the display changes to 1, you're in the 10's of millions.

Look at the last digit in the scoring display. When that last digit in the display changes to 1, you're in the 10's of millions.
Aha, clever!

IMG-20240305-WA0000.jpg

So I went hack to Alan's for a cheeky second sesh of PF, partly because it's ao addictive but mainly to demolish Craigs GS after studying the rules. Unfortunately this was the best I could do on my second game of the day. HS4.

The thing about this game is you are only ever a few shots away from big points and I was concentrating on building up the playfield x and collecting characters and just as you're ready to cash in, you drain and it all resets.

This is going to be a great tournament game because there is always a choice of risk vs award.

Anyway, thanks again to Alan and Phil for lending it. Hopefully we will see these all over the UK soon. I cant wait!

Pulp Fiction has left building.

Attachments

• 20240306_133503.jpg
    20240306_133503.jpg
    222.8 KB · Views: 62
I'm not quite sure if that is correct? This was a 206 million score (rolled twice). Karl did explain it at 55:08 but it doesn't quite make make sense to me.

Screenshot_20240308-081121.png

Last edited:
His scores are unbelievable, I wish I had his skills.

I'm not quite sure if that is correct? This was a 206 million score (rolled twice). Karl did explain it at 55:08 but it doesn't quite make make sense to me.
I see what you mean now and you are correct. I think Karl said when you are in the 100s millions the score display constantly flashes? Not sure about 200 million.

Is that normal for 7 segment display games? You'd think they would have just adjusted the scoring to prevent it from happening, or nearly impossible to happen. I know Karl isn't your average player though.

I see what you mean now and you are correct. I think Karl said when you are in the 100s millions the score display constantly flashes? Not sure about 200 million.

Is that normal for 7 segment display games? You'd think they would have just adjusted the scoring to prevent it from happening, or nearly impossible to happen. I know Karl isn't your average player though.
I need to go see Karls video and look at the scoring again. If its not the rules that's hard for me to get my head around now its how the scoring is displayed 😂

Back
Top Bottom