What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Promo Videos

Got about 60 seconds into the TOM one and was overwhelmed by CHEEEESE, Jesus no wonder pinball nearly died with such awful chez, yuck :tut:

Got about 60 seconds into the TOM one and was overwhelmed by CHEEEESE, Jesus no wonder pinball nearly died with such awful chez, yuck :tut:

The cheese was strong with that one in particular. Saying that Monster Bash was pretty bad as well.

Great find! Just watched ST:TNG and now I want to watch all the shows again! Last time I did that I hired them all out on VHS from BlockBuster on a special deal, something like £1 for two tapes for two days (that was around the time stores were half VHS, half DVD). Each tape had four episodes and we pretty much watched all 178 episodes back-to-back 4 a night!

Great find! Just watched ST:TNG and now I want to watch all the shows again! Last time I did that I hired them all out on VHS from BlockBuster on a special deal, something like £1 for two tapes for two days (that was around the time stores were half VHS, half DVD). Each tape had four episodes and we pretty much watched all 178 episodes back-to-back 4 a night!

If you want to watch ST:TNG get Netflix, it's all on there and I think it is something like £6 a month. If you want to watch all the Star Trek series just get a chrome addon or proxy that makes your IP look like it is in America and you can watch all of them on the American Netflix. Personally I recommend Hola Unblocker for Chrome :)

Back
Top Bottom