What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gone to Ebay Project or Parts: Gottlieb Teed Off

hatster

Registered
Hi All,

I bought a batch of pins from a guy a couple of years ago because there were a couple amongst it I wanted, anyway, with it came a couple I had no interest in, they have been in my storage place ever since. I finally got around to unwrapping them yesterday. Next up is Gottlieb Teed Off

It appears to be complete except for: Left Flipper and mechanism. It looks like there is also a PCB missing in the backbox.

I cannot guarantee this in any way, and also cannot confirm that it is 100% complete as it is not a pin im familiar with, please feel free to ask any questions after checking the photos.

Pictures Here: http://www.hatster.es/arcade/forsale/teedoff

If anyone is interested and wants me to take any specific photos please let me know.

Dont really know whether to break it or sell it as a project so suggestions welcome ! I would be happy to trade / part-ex this and the other project listed for one of the following:
TFTC
Scared Stiff

Back
Top Bottom