What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Complete Project Apollo - Games/Gym Room Build

• Thread starter Deleted member 2463
  • Start date
I reconnected the network cable that goes back to the house today and it still works after I forgot to tie it up when the concrete guy came!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Looks like a nice area you live in, your neighbours must be minted having an outside pool...:thumbs:

Not bragging but the area where I live there's a few households that can boast about their outside furniture.. Not many people have shabby-chic leather sofa's under their front windows withstanding all weather, also some vinyl and fabric too!!

They look great on sunny days, and even more so when they're sat there supping Special brew and smoking funny fags!! ;)

Looks like a nice area you live in, your neighbours must be minted having an outside pool...:thumbs:

Not bragging but the area where I live there's a few households that can boast about their outside furniture.. Not many people have shabby-chic leather sofa's under their front windows withstanding all weather, also some vinyl and fabric too!!

They look great on sunny days, and even more so when they're sat there supping Special brew and smoking funny fags!! ;)

Yeah I used to live in Wester Hailes (from the movie trainspotting) as a kid, no garden furnuture as neighbours just sat on the ground as most of them would sell anything not bolted down to feed their heroin habits, quite often some of it was from our house!

Neil.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah I used to live in Wester Hailes (from the movie trainspotting) as a kid, no garden furnuture as neighbours just sat on the ground as most of them would sell anything not bolted down to feed their heroine habits, quite often some of it was from our house!

Neil.

whereas where Neil is now people work really hard to pay for a pinball habit!

Yeah I used to live in Wester Hailes (from the movie trainspotting) as a kid, no garden furnuture as neighbours just sat on the ground as most of them would sell anything not bolted down to feed their heroine habits, quite often some of it was from our house!

Neil.

Wester Hailes, it's a lovely place. It's even got a fully working canal (without too many shopping trolleys in it) not that you'd want to tie up if your in a narrowboat.

So electrics today, out side paint protector and outside colour and seal. Then just the carpet tiles to be delivered later this week hopefully so I can do them Saturday and hope of all hopes I can wheel the first pin in sometime Saturday!

So electrics today, out side paint protector and outside colour and seal. Then just the carpet tiles to be delivered later this week hopefully so I can do them Saturday and hope of all hopes I can wheel the first pin in sometime Saturday!
what you treating the wood with Neil ? pics of tins please

Last edited:
<scotty>Full power now sir! </scotty>

Lights look epic!

uploads.tapatalk_cdn.com_20180220_72ef12d9a5413b1741e5555a138d4506.jpg

uploads.tapatalk_cdn.com_20180220_8eff70cefb0a98b360a24d6a40ac74e9.jpg
And for the paint sniffers

uploads.tapatalk_cdn.com_20180220_e12fac9198c14fb083f481bcc4c95383.jpg
uploads.tapatalk_cdn.com_20180220_515de20b5f9df364ffd356e714fdf5e5.jpg

I'm amazed how warm it is. So at the moment I've got a tiny heater until the AC unit is commissioned. Ran it to heat the room up yesterday - turned it off last night, the room only lost a couple of degrees and still feels warm, given it was the coldest night for some time I'm pretty confident that my AC unit will be good for heating atleast.

Cheers,
Neil.

I found the same Neil - once heated it holds the heat for an amazing amount of time - as I think we all have said on here the most important element is the insulation.

I have my all monitored on an app and it is incredible to see the data graphed out and just how long it does take to cool back down!

Cheers

kev

Got A/C unit installation week today; carpet tiles go down tomorrow and pins in tomorrow!

+1 on the low heat required when you insulate these sheds carefully.

Mine was done to building regs and other than the steel door was designed with insulation in mind. I have not done a test on mine but I reckon that 1kw would be more than enough for my 5m by 7.5m.

Love that rustic look.Blends in and looks like it's been there for years.Great job.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Nearly all carpet tiles down today - holy tired batman - high effort and boring job. 12 half tiles to go down and it’s done. Took longer than I thought so pins in next weekend as I’m off to Barcelona for MWC until Wednesday.

Carpet tiles finished ! Electrics and AC finished on Friday and then just warm weather needed to finish painting but that won’t stop me rolling in the machines!!!

Snow has probably killed any chance of getting more games in this weekend - **** of snow!!! [emoji4] came down here pretty heavy tonight and not sure I want to risk killing myself with a 150kg bowling ball :)

uploads.tapatalk_cdn.com_20180228_eaf04dbb80a53eb003ec48fc7b33e9da.jpg

so it all melted. managed to get 8 machines in before the back went in. Set up Star Trek:TNG, Ghostbusters, MMR, AFMR. Aircon and electrical cancelled for last Friday, The AC guy is coming tomorrow and electrician Tuesday.

Got all my wifi lights up and running. can adjust them on and off individually :) and the second batch of crazy lights arrived! Oh and a gratuitous picture of batman 66 side art because its so ****ing good!

IMG_8792.JPG IMG_8789.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_8786.MOV
    5.7 MB · Views: 5
  • IMG_8789.JPG
    IMG_8789.JPG
    112.6 KB · Views: 15
Back
Top Bottom