What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pro Pinball 'Timeshock'

Just amazes me how you lot allways but nib where as I for example struggle like fook. Wasn't really a personal question I just don't understand how. I must be doing something very wrong lol
Rudi, I have been in this hobby for longer than I care to mention and have never bought a NIB machine. That is until now , I treated myself to a Predator as it's a Grail title for me.
I bought and sold machines to build my collection, I was lucky that the machines I was buying were readily available and a fraction of the cost of what they are in today's market. Lucky that when I started collecting operators were selling off machines for a steel. Those days a just a happy memory and will never be repeated which is a shame.
All I used to do way back when I was buying machines was to save, save and save some more as well as any extra work I did went straight into the pinball fund.
Anyway Rudi, the better machines are the older ones and a lot cheaper than the new stuff.
I envy you in a few ways , mainly that you are only just finding out about some titles like getting LITZ for the first time and experiencing stuff like a Midnight Madness feature.
There is loads of great stuff awaiting for you in the pinball world. Enjoy the thing money can't buy.
There are people who don't even have a machine and wish they were you so stop feeling blue and get LITZ it rocks.

You've been here Carl (?!) but welcome again of course when you fancy it. :D

Too easy to be a green-eyed monster Rudi, been there myself a long time ago.... Anyway, sounds like you need to get involved with a few meets or gatherings to play more machines and satisfy the lust. Do you not get involved with a Southern Pinball League?
I meant to play Timeshock! when the physical machine comes out, I could never forget your awesome line-up :clap:

I'll repeat what @Rus121 said "grass isn't always greener" it may appear so but everybody has different circumstances and just sounds like you have a touch of the pinball 'blues', everybody gets them. What you need is a good Devonian wench or do you call them Dames to relieve your tensions and frustrations and then you will flip without a care in the world :D

I'll repeat what @Rus121 said "grass isn't always greener" it may appear so but everybody has different circumstances and just sounds like you have a touch of the pinball 'blues', everybody gets them. What you need is a good Devonian wench or do you call them Dames to relieve your tensions and frustrations and then you will flip without a care in the world :D

I prefer the term wench lol

Reactions: JT.
Back OT, only hoping they improve the music for the hardware version. Doesn't suit the theme IMO. I always had it turned off when playing on the PC.

Its really jarring, the main track doesn't fit at all and theres no real relationship between that and the multi ball music.

The female voice is also a little out of place. Needs a robot voice of some sort. Possibly in a scouse accent.

Back
Top Bottom