What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Printing Playfield Decals, SEGA Star Wars, where to get them

Jagspete

Registered
Alias
Aka Pete
Lifted the Mylar on my Sega Star Wars and lost the jackpot(I think) insert sticker , anybody know where I can get new ones? Also have wear around my pop bumpers as pictured, it’s not generally a visible area but would like to prevent further wear. Are there solutions out there.... Used the heat gun method for removal which worked well other than some insert edges lifted. ( it was awfully worn, with a lot of crud all over playfield to the point where some figures just looked like smears)F5FF970A-23BD-4A9A-9FAB-E4BAB5ED1A64.jpegCA8D3C0E-1E83-43BB-89CF-6C3E1E29FC6D.jpeg

Of all the images to put on the playfield, Jabba sticking his tongue out at Leia is one I would have left off. Looks like there’s loads of sticky glue left on there, you’ll need to get that all off before you can see exactly what you’ve got to work with. I recently bought some decals from Germany, the centaur repros where crap but the funhouse set was NOS.

Yes still have the sticky to remove. Who did you buy from in Germany? Might have to go will
Mylar rings, the original Mylar appears to have caused the wear around the bumpers in the first place!

Looking to get some decals printed, what do they get printed on and can I just take pictures with my phone to a print shop and get them sized??

Back
Top Bottom