What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Printing apron cards?

ronnie63

Site Supporter
Can't seem to get the setting right to print the right size! Either full A4 or pre set photo sizes? Can't see an option to print at actual size! Anyone enlighten me please?

Thanks Ronnie

I use a free image editor 'Faststone Image Viewer' you can size them up & print them off any size you like. Knock 2mm of each dimension if you're goning to laminate the cards after.

If you're working with an image that has both the cards on you will have to crop each card out individually & save, also easily done with the image viewer.

If you're working with an image that has both the cards on you will have to crop each card out individually & save, also easily done with the image viewer.

The settings for size are left, Right and top.bottom so do I need to half the actual sizes ? and enter each size halved

Thanks Ronnie

Where you've opened up the print option from the menu, there is also a design & print option, this will let you print to chosen size.

When you hover the mouse over the print option in the menu, the design & print option should reveal itself. let me know how you go on mate but i'm just off out for a few hours now so won't be able to get back to you until later.
Good luck
John

When you hover the mouse over the print option in the menu, the design & print option should reveal itself. let me know how you go on mate but i'm just off out for a few hours now so won't be able to get back to you until later.
Good luck
John

Cheers John, will have a look at that later, should manage to figure it out now

Thanks Ronnie

I print out on plain paper. Measure with a ruler. Then scale the size that my computer thinks it is printing by the relevant amount. Then print on photo paper

Back
Top Bottom