What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Price Check - Godzilla

mufcmufc

Staff member
Alias
Nik
No pics as it's in storage elsewhere but I'm potentially selling as I'm running out of space.

Cabinet grainy on the sides but is in reasonable condition (wear around flipper buttons from memory). Playfield good and all working. I'm normally fine with prices but this is a rare beast (intentional pun alert) so not sure how to price it. There were multiple dibs on it, think John Beveridge is number one in line and then John Whitfield (but he has a GZ now)

I would expect to pay around £1800t0£1900ish for one seeing as the rarity factor plus the cool plastic Godzilla, but then I am crazy for the sega data east games!

haven't played once since Expo 1998 when Sega had 12 in a bank. talk about a toy dominating a playfield! id say £1500 ish but never had one or been offered one

Didn't one sit on eBay forever at this sort of price?? Or did I dream that :-D
There were two on eBay a while ago, both around the 2k Mark.
Neither had any interest so I'd say £1500 maybe a little more.

2 came up earlier in the year around the 2k range. Think one sold.

I'd say 1.5-1.7k depending on condition. I saw a few in Europe for less than this a few years ago but even then they were £1200 or so..

It's an OK game but you are paying for rarity rather than gameplay. Godzilla dominates the playfield more than any other toy I can think of. Wasn't there a rumour that Smaug was originally meant to be a similar size and coming up and out of the playfield - now that would have been cool.

Back
Top Bottom