What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Price check DE Star Trek

BurnDizzyBurn

Registered
Any ideas on current price for one of these?

I have inherited one that the batteries have leaked on the MPU board so the game is currently unplayable. I don't know if the display works as when it boots it simply turns on and goes no further. GI comes on and that is all. It appears to of been stored in an out house of some sort so metal parts above the play field have started to tarnish. Playfield and cabinet are in ok/good shape.

If sold as a going concern what would be a fair price?

It really all depends on the DMD, they are pretty much unobtanium, being an odd size.

They are a fun machine having restored one myself about 10 years ago.

I wouldn't have a clue on value, there's a complete working one on fleabay as a buy it now for £1500 but it hasn't sold yet.

Maybe £400-£500 as a project, especially if it needs MPU and possible Display.

Not for me I'm afraid as I don't have room but a nice machine for someone if they can find spares..

that little display is so annoying. At a fireside chat at expo it was revealed that Gary was offered the full size display to use on Checkpoint but as no one else was using them they went for the small one to save FIFTEEN dollars a game. As a fan of DE , the crappy display is not only a pricey fix but lets down ST25 Batman and Hook. As for Turtles and Checkpoint? No comment LOL

thanks -it was Martin of Gopinball fame. I picked it up of eBay and for 18 of its years it was in someones house it was in a right state when I picked it up. Prior to that it was in an arcade somewhere as it has the hall marks of the bar across the coin-box, other than that its in great shape plays lovely too and its quite a good game for its time.

Neil.

Back
Top Bottom