What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Premium Pinballs

Dave Bishop

Site Supporter
trying to get some of the premium shiny pinballs.

These seem to be in short supply in Europe and in some suppliers in the US

I have found a place with some in stock.
Price, postage (due to weight). and import tax will make it expensive.. about £3 a ball!

Anyone interested in any?

Be careful what you’re ordering. The shiniest balls are Chrome Steel Balls. I have these but they are not good in modern games using magnets. The shiny balls you want are carbon steel. Eg Marco sell premium balls called Silverjet but these are chrome steel.

Thanks Andy.

The description is Shiny Carbon core balls

Don’t know why, but most places are out of stock of these... all the places I can think of... and they aren’t expecting any in at the minute.

Strange they are out of stock.

Every game, I have ever had first thing I do is put brand new premium balls in.

I never use the Stern balls that come with a game.

With the price of NIB games or any game for that matter, a few extra quid seems like a no brainer as scratched balls do more damage than anything else.

Hey, Yeah they have arrived.

Going to sell around 30 balls. With shipping & import it did work out at £3 per ball!

They super shiny Carbon core balls.. worth it!

Cool :) I'd be interested in buying 5 balls please. Let me know how much inc shipping.

Would be interested in some for the Star Wars. Think it's 4 but will have to check.

Cheers Tony

Thanks for the reminder Dave. Just checked and it's 6 for the SW. Can you send me a PM with payment details.

Cheers

Hi Dave,

Would like 5.... if available; please pm me with regards to payment etc. (not sure how it works).

Thanks,

Gin

Oh your too kind :). It will shortly have shiny balls in it too.
More code Xmas so things are really looking good.
That's great mate, I'm glad Stern actually pulled their fingers out and are committing time to getting BM66 finished, lovely looking game that and with complete and polished code could really be up there with the best of them..

Back
Top Bottom