What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted Power driver board WPC (Fish tales)

Mfresh

Site Supporter
Alias
Paul
My Fish Tales power driver board is on poor shape, and now needs another repair. Just wondering if it might not be better to swap it with a less rickety one.

Anyone got a working unwanted one that they can let me have for cheap. Don't fancy spending £250 on a new one when I could repair the existing one, but if anyone has anything pulled out of something else for £50 or so it would be less hassle than repairing... I don't know if that's realistic but let me know if you have anything!

Thanks

Think you're gonna be struggling @ a £50 one. The last two I sold went for £120 ea + post. I got one I bought and replaced the bits that can cause cutouts when both flippers are pressed. Ran voltages thru it ok but not tested it in a mc.
£100 plus £8 courier post.

i'm pretty sure i have a spare working power driver board if you don't go for the one above, but i think you're getting a bargain at £120 + postage, tbh

Thanks for your replies peeps. I think I am being unrealistic in getting one for £50. I really appreciate your offers but I think I'd better get the soldering iron out and whack some new header pins on and reattach one particularly troublesome fuse holder.

Back
Top Bottom