What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Post Your Pathetic Scores

Have to play some pathetic games first! (Although I usually have a fair few stinkers).

I'd like to nominate my dad though, who achieved a feat I've never seen when I had BK2K which was plunge the ball 4 times in a row without hitting a single switch and missing the flippers every time scoring a big fat 0 before giving up and walking away.

He is 70 though so I gotta give him some credit haha.

At last, a thread to enjoy :D
Sticky please, mods?

I'll be photographing my legendary loser scores from now on and try to get on the scoreboard. We need one of those. And no not-trying!

@johnwhitfield can testify that my first ever game of thrones was less than a million. Not got infer that since when I've played it. Managed several AC/DC scores under 5M though, will post the next one.

Should have taken a photo of my 3 million game on Metallica yesterday. :oops: I remember Tim somehow managing to get something like 1 million on AFM in a league match. Went for the super skill shot each time and got instant drains. He was beaten by Matt Vince's youngest daughter who just hit the fire button 4 times

Too many to say about all of them but one of the most memorable ones is 120M on AFM in a qualifying attempt for the London Pinball Open (still qualified despite that being the lowest of the day).

What made the Spiderman score worse was us both having blinders (including DoD at near max value) on other machines, then that happened! :rofl:

What made the Spiderman score worse was us both having blinders (including DoD at near max value) on other machines, then that happened! :rofl:
Yup. There were some good scores posted last night and the one game I didn't expect to bight us was Spiderman. Even Transformers gave us at least one decent ball each.

At last, a thread to enjoy :D
Sticky please, mods?

I'll be photographing my legendary loser scores from now on and try to get on the scoreboard. We need one of those. And no not-trying!

@johnwhitfield can testify that my first ever game of thrones was less than a million. Not got infer that since when I've played it. Managed several AC/DC scores under 5M though, will post the next one.
Only several?
I have had tons of scores under 5 million on AC/DC:D
I still haven't cracked 100 million - hate the stupid game.......I want one;)

Reactions: ski
No Good Basterdz! New strategy that worked......not:mad: Next time Gofers will be appearing on the high score thread.....sometime in 2017.....maybe. In my defence this is a tough table to score big on, unless you are a great player of courseo_OIMG_1015.JPG

After my noodle armed efforts yesterday on Spiderman I have just had an hour on it and got to Super Hero wizard mode (didn't complete it though).

Talk about consistency,
Yesterday at the league meet I went from having a new League high score on Mr & Mrs Pacman of over 3mil to an all time League low score on Circus. Likewise League high on Night Moves, followed by scores on Nautilus and Iron Man which only managed to beat half of the kids there.

Talk about consistency,
Yesterday at the league meet I went from having a new League high score on Mr & Mrs Pacman of over 3mil to an all time League low score on Circus. Likewise League high on Night Moves, followed by scores on Nautilus and Iron Man which only managed to beat half of the kids there.
You're too nice for Iron Man Wayne. When I play IM it usually ends in a scuffle with one of us nursing a sore leg afterwards.

You're too nice for Iron Man Wayne. When I play IM it usually ends in a scuffle with one of us nursing a sore leg afterwards.
The problem was I was greedy and trying to stack. I had War Machine, Monger, Whiplash, Bogey and Fast scoring all ready to go. Then had 2 house balls in a row - FFS!

No Good Basterdz! New strategy that worked......not:mad: Next time Gofers will be appearing on the high score thread.....sometime in 2017.....maybe. In my defence this is a tough table to score big on, unless you are a great player of courseo_OView attachment 42962
Can relate to that score had plenty even lower than that it's a tough game that is for sure but I did score this last night don't know how that happened :)20170303_115947.jpg

Back
Top Bottom