What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Post your dogs!

Was at my daughters (few doors away) doing a family secret Santa thing with family, mad springer spaniel Luna is my daughters/Labrador Paddy is my sister-in-laws from Basingstoke. They wouldn’t settle down, went back home and got my dog to see what would happen as she is so chilled and a dominant type. Had them relaxing in no time😂
IMG_8953.jpeg

View attachment 240256
The gate was meant to keep these two out of my mum’s kitchen. That is them in the kitchen but stuck the wrong side of the gate.
I installed 5 gates like this at strategic points in the house to keep the dogs contained when necessary. Works great for my Springer/Beagle cross. The other one just leaps right over them like a showjumping horse, it's hilarious to watch

View attachment 240256
The gate was meant to keep these two out of my mum’s kitchen. That is them in the kitchen but stuck the wrong side of the gate.
Probably too full up to get back over😂

One of our dogs used to hop onto the kitchen worktop island thingy to scavenge, he rammed the sliding patio type door down in our porch to get to the postman a few times🫣
Gates are for well behaved dogs and grandchildren😂

Lost my pride and joy two years ago now, got another pretty quick after (same make same model), not to replace but to fill a huge hole left in the house.
Gone from having an hound that was as cool as the Fonz, to a raging crack head..........................but he does make me smile.

Lost my pride and joy two years ago now, got another pretty quick after (same make same model), not to replace but to fill a huge hole left in the house.
Gone from having an hound that was as cool as the Fonz, to a raging crack head..........................but he does make me smile.

Spaniel?

Back
Top Bottom