What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Possible kapow pinball future titles

A Christmas themed pinball ?:rofl:

I still haven't forgiven Slade for including Merry Christmas Everybody on their 'Best Of' album instead of including it as a bonus 7" single.

Yeah, that list isn't really inspiring new blood into the hobby is it now?
I voted for willy wonky and suggested Mad Max as a theme to be made.
They couldn't really choose current themes designed for 20 somethings age group because that age group wouldn't be willing (crazy enough?) to shell out £9k+ for some super duper limited edition pinball machine.

A Christmas themed pinball ?:rofl:

I still haven't forgiven Slade for including Merry Christmas Everybody on their 'Best Of' album instead of including it as a bonus 7" single.

It's because that film inn the us is a cult classic and in all fairness it's a really good film

It's because that film inn the us is a cult classic and in all fairness it's a really good film
Yeah but would you want to be playing it year round ? I'm done with Christmas before we even get to New Year. So much so that Santa is fair game for Chinese burns and nipple twisters in my book after December the 27th.

I've always though Bladerunner would have made a good pin.

A pin based around the original (Victorian England) version of War Of The Worlds.

A Walt Disney World pin. A little twee perhaps but with 4 theme parks and a wealth of Disney characters it could work.

For something more current perhaps Deadpool ?

none of the above?
i mean maybe the Yellow Submarine, but they'd never afford that license
Would a Beatles pin sell as well as we think these days ?
Elvis didn't set the world alight did it ?

I think if Stern continue to do music themed pins they should certainly entertain the idea of a Jimi Hendrix pin with Dirty Donny psychedelic artwork. If Lyman did the code I would certainly consider it as a NIB purchase.

How about a Highlander pin, based on the original film, including the music of Queen.

Only downside again would be the licence, would the get the music with the film or would they have to get another licence from Queen?

Back
Top Bottom