What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Popeye on gumtree Dundee?

ronnie63

Site Supporter
5Years
Ok, twist my arm, a non working Popeye for £2.5k - I will take it.

Oh, I would want the £2.5 in cash though:D

I got a response. I asked the seller what she wanted for it. Response was 2.5k. I then asked how she come about that valuation. She said due to the amount of queries. I then said that’s cause you never advertised a price and folk are expecting to pick it up for at least 50% less than the price you want for it. After that she said if your not interested then don’t pm..

You get all sorts of fantasists and w@nkers on the Internet .

Absolutely any scenario is possible.

Well after all this time I managed to bag this pinball after all! Picked it up tonight and is sat in the back of the car as no room in garage due to a new kitchen taking up all the space! Paid a bit more than I wanted to but the fact it was only 3 miles away swayed it for me! Pending refurb thread with lots of spinach toot toot.....

Ronnie

Well after all this time I managed to bag this pinball after all! Picked it up tonight and is sat in the back of the car as no room in garage due to a new kitchen taking up all the space! Paid a bit more than I wanted to but the fact it was only 3 miles away swayed it for me! Pending refurb thread with lots of spinach toot toot.....

Ronnie

£1 seems quite reasonable.... :)

Well done on getting it mate.
I got sick looking at that bloody advert. "I know how much this is worth so don't waste my time"
Is it as bad or as good as you thought?

It's good and not messed with, apart from a few dings on the bottom edges of cab it will come up nice when I get time

Well you have been very patient with that one Ronnie. Hope you enjoy it, i found it to be a much better game than most people made out .......good fun and that`s what it`s all about.
Cheers ,
John.

Cheers John, to be honest I had given up on it! But got an email yesterday and as I had already checked it over I thought I might as well grab it. Never played it before though! The switch matrix is dead so that will be my starting point.

Ronnie

Back
Top Bottom