What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

POP QUIZ: WHICH FILM DIRECTOR HAS HAD THE MOST PINBALL TABLES MADE FROM THEIR MOVIES?

Matti B

Registered
So I was wondering which film director has had the most of their movies turned into pinball tables?

I can think of a few others, but let me start the ball rolling.

PAUL VERHOEVEN -- 2
Starship Troopers
Robocop

Who else?

JAMES CAMERON -- 4

Terminator 2
Terminator 3
Aliens

James Cameron didn't direct Terminator 3, so he's only done 3. And Aliens doesn't exist yet...

I was gonna say John McTiernan had 2 as he did Last Action hero and Predator.... But, well, we all know how that story ends...

James Cameron didn't direct Terminator 3, so he's only done 3. And Aliens doesn't exist yet...

I was gonna say John McTiernan had 2 as he did Last Action hero and Predator.... But, well, we all know how that story ends...

He didn't direct it but they are his characters and he had a fair bit of involvement. Aliens is official and will out soon.

So I was wondering which film director has had the most of their movies turned into pinball tables?

I can think of a few others, but let me start the ball rolling.

PAUL VERHOEVEN -- 2
Starship Troopers
Robocop

Who else?
He also did Total Recall. Though Data East didn't get much further than a bonkers twin bodied (!?!) proto for that, and not even sure it was playable [emoji3]

i woulda loved to play that Total Recall thing. completely nuts, heavy as fook and impossible to move about, but i'm, 100% convinced that one day someone handy will remake it as a project or hobby thing, a one-off.

image-2.jpg image-1.jpg

what happened to that thing? i heard a rumour that when DE was bought out, this thing was nicked by someone before the new lot got in, anyone else hear any theories?

Harrison Ford is the celebrity most featured in pins. 2 indy and 3 star wars (de trilogy and sonic) .

Arnie is on T2, T3, LAH, Predator and total recall. So it's a joint tie for first place.;)

Got a feeling Jeff Goldblume is on a few as well, JP, JPLW, ID4 and maybe another

Thought this was Directors not actors.

it was...

Anyway... I just think it's amazing that somebody's creation can morph from one medium to another that's totally different. My dream would be to make a movie that gets turned into a pinball table! that would be the best thing ever!

Back
Top Bottom