What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Poor old pins

Davey D

Site Supporter
5Years
Last week I was away on holiday in Devon, and took the kids to a big play centre called "The Milky way". In one area they had large room full of stars memorabilia which was mostly ropey old lifesized models.
As you walked in the room they had Starwars music playing... Guess how they provided the music?.... Yep you guessed it.... They had a Starwars trilogy pinball machine with the sound cranked right up. Looks like they press the start button to get the game started, then covered up the launch so you can't play a game. The game was behind a barrier with a do not touch sign on it. So all day it was sat there idly blasting out the music without being played.
In the other corner they had a DE Starwars with a dead DMD, and a few of the GI lights on. Very sad to see

Last week I was away on holiday in Devon, and took the kids to a big play centre called "The Milky way". In one area they had large room full of stars memorabilia which was mostly ropey old lifesized models.
As you walked in the room they had Starwars music playing... Guess how they provided the music?.... Yep you guessed it.... They had a Starwars trilogy pinball machine with the sound cranked right up. Looks like they press the start button to get the game started, then covered up the launch so you can't play a game. The game was behind a barrier with a do not touch sign on it. So all day it was sat there idly blasting out the music without being played.
In the other corner they had a DE Starwars with a dead DMD, and a few of the GI lights on. Very sad to see

That place is just up the road from me. The Star Wars stuff must be a recent edition.

Back
Top Bottom