What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pledge Still the Lazy-boy Polish ?

DRD

Registered
I have done the carnuba, gerlitz, millwax (avoid) etc over the years.

For a while there has been a secret club of Pledge polish users seeking a quick 80-20 way of cleaning a game before a league meeting.

Pledge has gone all woke now with various versions - none of which seem to be old school, know what you are getting, Pledge.

Ph balanced, dust and allergen, moisturising oil ....

It looks like Enhancing Polish might be the one, but I don't want to ruin my games if it ain't.

What's the [dirty secret, tell people I use Gerlitz] quick polish to use these days pls ?

How have versions of Pledge convinced you they have gone woke.
I worry about asking your opinion on Walkers Crisp.

Surely polish doesn’t offer the protection that wax does? Is it 100% safe to use on playfields, plastics & rubbers?

Surely polish doesn’t offer the protection that wax does? Is it 100% safe to use on playfields, plastics & rubbers?
This whole subject is a right can of worms. Which wax, how many coats, does spray polish stop wax adhering to the surface ..

Applying multiple layers of carnuba wax to 11 games ahead of a league meeting ain't my idea of fun.

I have done this previously - but a quick once over with old school Pledge or new school Mr Sheen is a much more manageable task and gets similar short term results.

After 5h the poor solenoids are all hot anyway so the games behave differently to the start of the day

Back
Top Bottom