What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please help identify this - anti glare guard?

robotgreg

Site Supporter
Alias
Greg
HI

I have this plastic which I believe is an anti glare guard to fit under the DMD over the back of the playfield glass to help prevent glare from the DMD. I think it is the same or similar to the one on sale here:

https://www.ministryofpinball.com/en/dmd-glare-guard-reflection-killer.html

Can anyone please confirm if this is correct or if not what it is. I'm sure it's pinball related and can't think if it's not an anti glare guard what exactly it is!!

IMG_20201110_105540.jpgIMG_20201110_105533.jpg

Any help much appreciated.

Cheers
Greg

I have a cheapo anti glare guard. It is just a piece of flat 1 to 2mm thick rectangular plastic with a bend in it

Your item looks like it might be a plastic cover that is used to tart up the metal table stand used by (samsung) flat screen TVs.

Do you have a wall mounted TV, so you never used the accompanying table stand ? .... but kept the stand just in case ?

Alternatively, destroy it. Within a week you will remember what it was - and probably wish you still had it

Back
Top Bottom