What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Playfield decals for Flintstones

AJJENSEN

Banned
Registered
Does anyone know where I can get Playfield Decals (not target stickers) for a Williams Flintstones? I have an opportunity to buy one but the PF Decals are worn

I did try to find some not long ago as a machine i was looking at had some badly worn inserts (worst i`d seen on Flintstones) and i had no joy whatsoever after spending a long, long time trawling the internet. Anyway the machine had many other issues including shattered plastics all over the place and weak worn out flippers so once the price went too high i lost interest. For what it`s worth the high bidder/winner was Home Leisure at £1906 on ebay not so long ago.

I did try to find some not long ago as a machine i was looking at had some badly worn inserts (worst i`d seen on Flintstones) and i had no joy whatsoever after spending a long, long time trawling the internet. Anyway the machine had many other issues including shattered plastics all over the place and weak worn out flippers so once the price went too high i lost interest. For what it`s worth the high bidder/winner was Home Leisure at £1906 on ebay not so long ago.
Thank you

I have been offered it for £1000 so it may be worth breaking as all the boards are good

Back
Top Bottom