What's new

Play Expo - Pinball Battle

Yeah, I thought the twitch feed and commentary was excellent!

Sorry about the dark ledded Drac, if I'd known it was going to be selected for the finals I would have put the Comet bulbs back in that I robbed out of it for another machine a few weeks ago. Still, makes it more challenging :).

Yeah, I thought the twitch feed and commentary was excellent!

Sorry about the dark ledded Drac, if I'd known it was going to be selected for the finals I would have put the Comet bulbs back in that I robbed out of it for another machine a few weeks ago. Still, makes it more challenging :).
Not gonna lie, I loved how that machine looked. It added a much-needed sense of gloom.

BSD normally is too colourful for the theme for me - I would have preferred black, white and red palette if I was designing the game. The colourful look looks great on pinball but especially when you get the machine properly screaming away, it's a spooky-ass machine. And the original film, minus Keanu Reeves' inability to do a convincing period-piece act, is a great piece of filmmaking - no CGI whatsoever which makes some shots all the more impressive, and Gary Oldman nails it.

Back
Top Bottom