What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PLAY BLACKPOOL

steve brum

Site Supporter
steve brum added a new event:

PLAY BLACKPOOL

Electric Circus brings pins to sunny Blackpool for the 13th time.

With few retro shows now (most falling foul to covid and then the post covid staying in mentallity) , the Norbreck retro gaming fest chugs on!

10 pins , not sure which ones yet apart from Addams Family - the general public DEMAND it!

Read more about this event...

Went one year and got shouted at for taking my wrist band off and asking for another the next day Lolol

are NLP also going ? According to Play website ... yes!

Just as we've added to our arcade sectriobn for this RETRO SPECIAL, we're also increasing the number of pinballs at the show. In fact we will have five times as many pins at PLAY Expo Blackpool this year!

Northern Lights Pinball have been with us since our very first expo in Blackpool back in 2010 and we're thrilled to announce they will be joining us again in Blackpool this October and will be bringing 50 pinballs tables to the show.

As with our arcade cabinets, all of these games will be set to free-play. Time to get those bumper fingers warmed up!

ACDC
Aerobatics
Aerosmith
Andromeda
Batman 66
Batman TDK
BK2K
Black Rose
Circus
Creature from the Black Lagoon
Deadly Weapon
Dialed In
Elvis
F14 Tomcat
Family Guy
Flintstones
Getaway High Speed 2
Gilligans Island
Indiana Jones (Williams)
Iron Man
Jackbot
Junkyard
Medieval Madness (Remake)
Metallica Pro
Nautilus
NBA Fastbreak (linked)
NBA Fastbreak (linked)
NBA Fastbreak
Pacman
Paragon
Queens Castle
Robocop
Ski Jump
Skill Pool (Williams, EM)
Southpark
Space Jam
Space Ship (Williams, EM)
Spectrum
Spiderman
Star Wars (Sonic)
Star Wars (Data East)
Star Wars (Data East)
T2
The Addams Family
TAF and Chair
The Hobbit
Theatre of Magic
Tales of the Arabian Nights
Who Dunnit
Wizard
Wizard of Oz
World Poker Tour
XFiles

Great line-up, I played all of them at least twice (some a lot more than twice). Interesting having Munsters premium, and Family Guy there both with mini-pinballs - never played Family Guy before, and only had a single game on Munsters premium at another PlayExpo just after it came out.

Very kind giving us 4 ball games for Munsters, and 5 for Star Wars - finally finished a mini-wizard mode on it! (and, yes I know thats not much of an achievement)

We had a blast; it was the first time my son had spent quality time on pinball, and he loved it. I was impressed with the variety of pins available and the condition they were all in; they looked like new. All played terrific to us (I have been to other places where sometimes not everything is working). So Massive thanks.
Together with the chats, they helped us with what pin we go for, and a plus. Now, my son is eager for us to get one.

heavy play as usual with expected ball hang ups and the odd busted rubber etc. but everything kept working. harder to bring together games now without a main venue so thanks to my helpers and those loaners who got games ready. Used a couple of games Id rather have not but my efforts to buy anything more suitable fell flat for the last fortnight including losing two eBay auctions by less than £20 each and in the dying seconds.

thanks to the everyone who said hello and probably see you at the next one!

Seemed busy but far more on Saturday with a big queue at 11am

Great after party for staff with 80s disco pumping out

They managed to keep the motors running on afterburner deluxe for a change!

Runs like a machine after so many shows. The first few replay events were a Logistics ****storm now the cabs arrive on 2 huge trucks

The hotel had its usual issues but its obviously a very viable venue as booked in for next year already.

And for first time weather nice enough to walk on beach without a coat or brolly!

Back
Top Bottom